Thursday, October 24, 2013

I said I was going to get better

But I haven't - updating this blog I mean. 
So, I'm going to try again. Now that I'm past my (writers block doesn't seem like the right fit) lets call it hindrance, I'll try this blog thing again. The 6th book in the Good News series, Third Watch, is complete and I feel like I can move on. It took forever, or it seemed that way, but now I feel like I can take something back, like my life. 
And like I said, it wasn't writers block. I wrote plenty during the last year, just not on that book.  FYI, if you're into the tv show Scandal, I wrote a piece that you can find on fanfiction.net entitled "Full Circle Again." Feel free to peruse that whilst I finish the last book in the series. I also put some suggestions at the bottom of the "products" page of my website if you were looking for some more Christian books. I think it's a good mix of non-fiction and fiction. I'll probably be adding more later.
So back to my rambling. I'm going to try and do better about updating this blog.
That is all.
xoxox
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment